Mission Projects You Can Do That Can Make a Difference This Week
Mission and ministry opportunities are happening right now even if we are not meeting in our building. Here’s how we can still be proactive in making a difference in our community:
- Send a card to someone you miss.
- Pray for the leaders of our community, our country and the world.
- Call someone in your neighborhood to check-in to see how they are doing.
- Donate the money you would have spent eating out this week to your favorite charity or to a local food bank.
- Stand at the end of your driveway or on the sidewalk of a neighbor and sing a song for them.
We are the church, gathered and scattered. Make a difference in someone’s life and in this community today!